Monday 15 August 2016

MAC Syrup dupe feat Essence sparkling miracle

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing well on this beautiful August day?

I have been getting a little bit laid back in my make up with just wearing barely anything and the past week I have been rocking some more intense colours to give an extra va va voom which has made me get mooching through my collection. Boy am I glad that I did as I have found some dupes that I will be sharing with you over the next couple of months and to start off with I thought I would dupe a MAC lipstick in the shade Syrup.
Mac lipsticks are some of my favourites out there though lately, I have been more in love with tinted lip balms or the lip crayons as in the summer months my lips are prone to burning and I need an spf to give me some protection.
I also love Essence lipsticks as they are just so moisturising, creamy, extremely budget friendly and remind me of Mac lippies. Essence has a great dupe for Syrup from the sheer lipstick range in the shade Sparkling Miracle. In the tube they don't look  a great deal alike but when you swatch them and wear them, it is a completely different story.
There really isn't that much difference in the formula's except that the Essence lipstick does have some shimmer that isn't overly visible when wearing. I really could not differentiate between the 2 and love to have both in my collection, I do recommend both lippies to everyone as they are both fantastic. You can purchase the Essence lippy here on the Wilkos website for £2 and the MAC lippy here for £15.50. The price and shimmer in the essence lipstick really are the only differences in the 2 lipsticks, I would say go for the Essence because of the price, it is amazing.

It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.