Friday 12 September 2014

1 brand FOTD feat Collection



Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all having the lovely weather we are having here, it is blooming lovely.
Today I thought I would share with you a 1 brand face of the day featuring Collection. I am a bit of a fan of a fair amount of Collection make up and I have been looking forward to trying out these little beauties.
Gorgeous Glow 1 shimmer brick here £3.99: WNBA I do like this as it gives such a pretty glow though it does have a fair amount of shimmer in it and I did look like a disco ball the first time I tried it. I learnt from my mistake and have since used this with a light hand and is definitely beautiful though a tad powdery but if you tap your brush that isn't an issue. 2/5
Naturally matte foundation 2 Ivory here £2.99: WNBA This by far my least favourite out of all the make up I tried. For me, the coverage was barely sheer even when I built it up and is not completely matte. It didn't last very long on me, lasting only 3 hours before I needed to touch it up and it clung like crazy to my dry patches on my chin. I did like the shade for me and the ease of blending. I am just not the biggest fan of this foundation. 1/5
Eyes uncovered palette 1- nude here £3.99: WNBA I normally love Collection eyeshadows but for me, this palette is way too powdery and I have early used it up in just 1 month. They are that powdery that the shadow just crumbles and goes everywhere. Don't get me wrong, the shades are lovely, they last a few hours with a primer (not very long without) but for the price, I would recommend you try either MUA or Make Up Revolution palettes for the same price and you get more for your money. 0/5
Collection lengthening mascara here £3.99: WNBA This is a nice mascara for natural eyes as it doesn't lengthen my lashes too much and I also had to top it off with a waterproof mascara as it had a tendency to smudge but other than that I do like it. 1/5
Tinted lip balm orange burst here £1.99: Wnba as it felt way too greasy on my lips though my little girl loved it as it tasted of oranges as well as smelled like them too. I didn't feel as though it did anything either and this is definitely not worth the pennies to be honest. 0/5
Lasting Perfection Concealer fair 1 here £3.99: WBA as this is definitely the best drugstore concealer on the drugstore market. FACT! Well.... Ish. It can be a little drying on my chin though other than that, it really is brilliant. 4.5/5
Sheer loose powder Barely there here £2.99: WBA as this is bloody amazing. It is 1 of the best loose powders form the drugstore that I have ever tried, and believe me, I have tried alot. It helps me to stay matte, it is barely seen, so soft and buttery, melts into the skin with no problems. It loves my skin. Just pure love. 5/5

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass


xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.