Wednesday 10 August 2016

Nails Inc TSV Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping ok?

Today I thought I would share with you my most recent Nails Inc haul via the QVC UK webite, the NI bundle is on last clicks offer atm for £25.11 here which is a phenominal deal as the polishes are £14 & £12 each.
Nails Inc are among my favourite nail polishes along with OPI, Barry M, Zoya and China Glaze with phenominal formulas and hundreds (if not thousands) of shades to choose from. Don't get me wrong, Nails Inc do have a few polishes that are a bit meh, there would be something wrong if there wasn't as it really is only natural to occasionally get things wrong.
Every single polish in this collection is just beautiful, perfect for the warmer months and, if you are like me, don't follow the "rules" and wear whatever the heck you like. The caviar top coat is my top coat of choice, I have repurchaed this many times and so far, I haven't found anything that comes anywhere near to it's amazingness.

Have you tried Nails Inc? What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations that you think I would love?

It is that time where I say goodbye,

just remember that life is short, 

enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.