Friday 20 May 2016

Naked Basics 1&2 dupes featuring W7 In the City & In the Mood



Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the W7 In the mood and the In the city palettes that are meant to be a dupe of the Urban Decay Naked 1&2 palettes.
I love to try pretty much everything from W7 because for such a budget based brand, the quality is usually pretty high and for the price that you pay, it really is astounding how they do it.
The formula and pigmentation is just outstanding, the black in the In the Mood palette just wowed me, it was jet black with just the slightest touch to it. Having said that there was a little fall out with a couple of the shadows but you can find that in high end shadows too so not a big deal really.
They feel so soft to the touch and blend so beautifully, I had no issues with any of the shadows and love using them on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong, they won't replace my UD palettes as they have  something a little extra special about them but that won't take anything away from how brilliant the W7 palettes are. I love them and will be purchasing more palettes as and when they get released (well, if I like the look of them anyway).

Do I think it is a full on dupe? Not exactly but they are very close, the UD palette is by far the better of them though that will  not take away how amazing the W7 palettes are and I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Both palettes are avaiable here and here if you would like to try them for yourselves.


It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.