Tuesday 19 January 2016

Loreal Le Blush 105 Rose Pastel review and swatches


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on Loreal's Le Blush in the shade 105 rose pastel available here for £6.99.
I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised as I wasn't sure if the shade would suit me as it leans more towards girlie pink than a natural pink. I picked it up because I needed a blush for a FOTD that I was going to be doing and wanted to try a Loreal blush as I hadn't really tried much from them.
I have to say that I just love how it perks my skin right up when I apply it, it definately makes all the difference when I wear a blush. This has become 1 of my drugstore favourites and I will definately be purchasing more in the future if they bring out more shades.
The formula is lovely, it isn't powdery in the slightest with no fallout, the pigmentation is not too much were it is just too difficult to use, it is lovely and buildlable. I am impressed.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.