Monday 29 August 2016

Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are feeling well?
Today I thought I would share with you what I have purchased from my recent trip to Cheshire Oaks Outlet village. My first stop was the Yankee Candle shop, I mean, how could I not pop in and pick up a couple of the delectable treats that they have?
 I will admit to the wax melts being my favourites though that doesn't stop me lusting after the gorgeous scents from the candles. The tarts
were 40p & 50p each with the candles being a variety of prices and when they are 30%, 50% and even 70% off, yes please I will take everything you have (I wish).
 I next popped into the beauty outlet shop but there wasn't anything that wowed me so just purchased the Nails Inc caviar basecoat for £1.99.
I next popped into the Cosmetics Company Outlet Store to peruse the amazingness that they had on offer and decided on the Origins mini travel set which contains the anti ageing cleanser,  modern friction (scrub I think), anti ageing serum and the drink up intensive overnight mask, all for £18. I also picked up the Origins drink me up 10 minute mask as I have been lusting after this for such a long time and decided it was high time I bit the bullet and buy it for £18 instead of the £23 that Debenhams is selling it for.
 Have you been to Cheshire Oaks Outlet village? What are your thoughts?

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. 
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.