Tuesday 2 August 2016

Loreal Nude Mague Blur Cream

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Loreal nude magique blur cream: I love it. It really is amazing.

I have been using this as a primer for those days where I am rocking the no make make up days and it really does do what it says. It does blur those lines though it isn't a magic potion and make them completely disappear (now wouldn't that be something?), it smooths out my skin and colour corrects too.
It is a tad expensive at £9.99 (from Boots) but it really is worth the little bit of a splurge and I will definately be repurchasing this in hte future. I do have to say that if you have a TJ Hughes near you and you would like to try it, go there as that is where I have seen it since purchasing it for £3.99 I think it was.

Have you tried the blur cream? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear from you.


It is that time where I say goodbye,

just remember that life is short, 

enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.