Sunday 5 June 2016

Laura Geller Balance N Brighten Foundation Porcelain Review

 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

Have you seen the sun? How amazing is that?
I don't know about you but I have been making sure that I have been taking advantage over the past weekend and taking my little girl and Bubbles out & about. How can I not? It is brilliant that we are getting the sun here, it wasn't that long ago since we was having snow. Yikes.
Anyhoo, enough of my rambling and on to what I wanted to share with you today, the Laura Geller Balance N Brighten foundation in Porcelain.
 The BNB starts out as a cream foundation but it is triple baked on a terracotta tile to get the consistency that you see in the pictures.
I have to say that I absolutely love this powder foundation, it is just amazing and I can't rave about it enough. I love it on its own with just concealer or like today as a setting powder over a tinted moisturiser to give that little bit of extra coverage. It is not cakey in the slightest and you seriously can't feel it when it is on.
It is available on the QVC website for £28, though it is a tad steep even though you get a brush with it I much prefer to get it when it is either in 1 of LG many bundles, eg the mediterannean collection for £45 for pretty much a full face of make up (I do have this set and it really is lovely) or in a TSV (which is a todays special value). Love LG products and recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Have you tried the LG BNB powder foundation? What are your thoughts?

It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.