Tuesday 1 September 2015

MUA Pro Base Smooth, Set & Prime Review


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the MUA Pro Base smooth, set & prime compact that I have been trying out for the past month. In all fairness, I am very surprised that I love this as much as I do, It's blooming brilliant.
I love how it smooths out my skin, reduces all of my pores and i even helps with keeping my make up in place and helps with it lasting longer. Love this and highly recommend it.
Can you tell which side I have the set & prime on?
It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,


Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.