Thursday 25 June 2015

Make Up Revolution HAUL


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you a haul from early May that I plain and simple forgot to upload the pictures to my laptop. My memory is terrible.
As you know, I have a little bit of a thing for eyeshadow palettes, and I had a few on my wishlist on the MUR website, so I thought, why the heck not grab a couple of them while I'm there? Ah who am I kidding? I bought a few and I did buy a couple of other bits too while there.
 I did, 1 night, put everything in my basket (as you do) and it came to over £180. OUCH!!! I know, insane isn't it? Bad Make up Revolution for having so many pretty things on their website. 
Anyway, here are the pretties that I allowed myself to buy and yes, I still have alot on my wishlist :(




Have you bought anything from Revolution? Are there any pretties that you think I would like? I hope it isn't just me that is a little bit addicted to make up though and you have a little bit of a thing for MUR.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.