Friday 5 August 2016

Tarte Showstopper Palette

hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the Tarte Showstopper palette: I am completely and utterly obsessed with this stunning palette.
This little beauty was part of a Tarte TSV (todays special value) from QVC a little while ago that I purchased for a crazy price £39.99 (post) here & here on the QVC website (though the price is now £55 because it is not the TSV price).
The eyeshadows are buttery soft with amazing pigmentation, they literally blend so beautifully that I can almost do my my eyeshadows with my eyes shut. I have been using this palette above all of my other palettes, it is just amazing.
The blusher is again, amazing, I can't fault it. It feels so soft, is not powdery in the slightest with no fall out. I really can't fault this palette at all and if you get the chance to purchase this beauty, you really should go for it.
Have you tried the Showstopper palette? 
Have you tried anything from Tarte and do you have any recommendations?
 
It is that time where I say goodbye,

just remember that life is short, 

enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.