Monday 25 April 2016

Freedom Pro Highlight Ambient & Diffused

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?
Today I am going to share with you my thoughts on something that I have been chomping at the bit to tell you about, the Freedom Pro Highlights in the shades Ambient and Diffused available here. I have linked you to Superdrug because they are having a 3for2 at the moment and delivery is free when you spend £10or more, brilliant or what?

I did also have the shade Brighten but sadly it wasn't for me as it was a little too frosty for my tastes and because  of this, I didn't think I would be interested in any of the others.
For a while now I have been seeing various bloggers and vloggers raving about these but I have to see something in the flesh (so to speak) before I go in all guns blazing and buy them, having said that I have been on a bit of a highlighter kick for a fair few months now and I struggle to not just want to buy them all. 

On the words of Miss Budget Beauty ((video here,) I think she is 1 of a few youtubers who say it how it is and in a more recent video, her highlighter is literally pretty much used up and is going to get another 1.)) I knew I had to try at least 1 of these but they were never in stock in either of the Superdrugs that sell it near me. So, I took matters into my own hands and ordered these and at £3 each I ordered a couple of the Make Up Revolution highlighters (Freedoms sister brand but more on those in a future post) to try too.
I am completely and utterly in awe at how amazing these 2 actually are, as for £3 I thought they would be super powdery and not really that good but boy did I eat my words. They are the most beautiful highlighters I have ever come across, just stunning.These have become my most used and most loved highlighter that I own since buying them, even over my all time favourite by MAC, Lightscapade.
They are so soft to the touch, it feels like silk, it isn't in the slightest bit powdery and you literally get so much product (7.5g to be exact) that I cant see me using either of them up any time soon.
Ambient gives such a beautiful natural, hint of a highlight that it look like you are literally glowing from within. Diffused is completely different at being more of an intense glow without shimmer or glitter (which I seriously cant stand) which isn't too in your face wither and it is what I am wearing in the pictures.
I absolutely love both of the highlighters and I can't recommend them highly enough and I  think Freedom have pulled it out of the bag for me with these as Ive been feeling a bit meh on most of their products but these are just AMAZING!!!!!!!!

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time, Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.