Sunday 12 October 2014

Nars Albatros dupe featuring Make up Revolution






Hello lovelies,
I hope you are all well and are having a lovely week. This weather is driving me crazy, I just never know what to wear. How about you?
This post is going to be another dupe but of a Nars highlighter Albatross versus the Make up revolution highlighter in Golden lights.
As you will see from the picture's that the golden lights is a spot on dupe for Nars albatross. I love them both equally and highly recommend both but if you are on a budget, please go for the MUR golden lights.
Both highlighter's need a gentle hand as you can end up looking like the proverbial glitter ball if you are heavy handed and I learnt that the hard way lol.





So lovely ladies, do any of you have either albatross or golden lights? What do you think o them? Do you recommend any other products for me to try or review? Do you know of any dupes?
Until the next time, please take care and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Luscious lass
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's reAlly similar! Nice find luscious!! If you find one for orgasm make sure you let us know!!
    Claire
    Xx
    Http://pennyforthemuk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are Orgasm dupes out there already in the form of Sleek's rose gold hun and it is extremely similar. Stunning I have to say x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.