Tuesday 26 July 2016

NOTD Feat Barry M Empire State Of Mint

 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the stunning Barry M empire state of mint from the Daylight Curing range.
I have been dying to try this range since it came out but for some reason, something was holding me back. I think I held off purchasing it because of the shade range, it was very basic with only a handful of shades available when it first came out though there are a few extra shades now so I bit the bullet and bought this pretty polish.
I have to say that so far, I really don't like the formula as it didn't even last 1 day on my nails as it just chipped like crazy. I have tried it with a base coat and it did fair a little better but not by much, it is possible that I bought a dud and will, eventually, get around to purchasing another to try.
I do have to say that I was so disappointed as I just love the shade, it really is beautiful though the photos don't really do it any justice. Green is my all time favourite colour and I love to wear it on my nails in the warmer months.
Have you tried the Sunset Daylight Curing nail polishes? 
What are your thoughts and what do you think I would like to try next?

It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short,
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.