Friday 29 April 2016

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the Clarins natural lip perfector in 01 as, I don't know about you, I sometimes, don't necessarily want to wear a full face of make up and like to keep it natural, especially on those days where all I am doing is doing the school run. On those days, I literally throw on some concealer, mascara, my Laura Geller Balance N Brighten and a lip balm.
In the sales, a good while ago now though, I bought a Clarins lip kit and the instant light was in there which I had been wanted to try for ages but didn't want to pay the £18 and not like it. However, when I tried this for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised as to how much I actually liked it. It isn't full on colour but a very, very subtle hint of pink, it just gives that little extra oomph to your lips. I don't know if I would purchase this at full price though maybe I would purchase it again in another kit in another colour to see how that looks.
On the website it is described as a textured lip gel but for me anyway, it feels more like a moisturising lip cream, not a gloss by any means but a nice moisturising cream. It also says that you can use it to compliment your lip colour but again, I don't think that works, I tried it and it didn't feel right, it dulled down the colour of my lipstick.
For me, this is a on the fence lip balm (that is how I see it), I do really like it but I really really don't think it is worth £18, especially as No7 have 1 that is very similar BB lips which is literally half the price. Again, I really don't know if I would repurchase this but if I do, I guess you will see it in a future haul.

It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short,
enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time, Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.