Monday 11 April 2016

the shopaholic tag



Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?
I am so sorry that I have been absent for so long but for nearly a month, life has literally just got in the way. Either I was ill or my little girl was ill, or I just ran out of time to do any writing. I hope that you can forgive me for not being around with my regular posting and can continue to read what I have to say?
Anyway, enough about me and my rambling, I thought I would start off with something a little simple for me to ease myself back into the swing of things by doing the shopaholic tag. I hope that you enjoy.
1  Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
I think it could be a distinct possibility as I think I enjoy the rush of buying something than the item itself if that makes sense? I have bought something that I have not needed or wanted and I have tried my hardest to not cave in but when the rush hits you, I seriously can't say no.

2 How would you class your style?
I think my style is feminine casual. I love to be comfortable but I also like to fell & look nice with mixing a chiffon/floral top with jeans. Simple really.

3 What shop can you not leave without buying at least 1 item?
Oh dear, I think that would have to be TK Maxx as I find that it has such a variety and I can always find something exciting for little expense.
4 Where do you find the bet deals?
I think it depends what I am searching for really but I rarely come out of TK Maxx without something or if online it has to be Fragrance Direct as it sells OPI, Orly, Nails Inc & Essie nail polish for extremely cheap prices. Love it.
5 What designer are you willing to splurge for?
 That is an easy 1 for me, I have no issues of paying splurge prices on foundation, BB creams etc as they set the the tone of how my make up looks, it can make a look look amazing or terrible. My all time favourite is the Estee Lauder doublewear light, its phenomenal.
6 Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
I always go for either legging's with a long chiffon top & boots or skinny jeans with a girly top & ballet pumps, comfy is the way to go.
7 What is your guilty pleasure (apart from make up)?
I have to say nail polish as it can change my mood for being down to excited within a matter of seconds. 
8 What is the 1 staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
Leggings as they are just so unbelievably versatile, I can't live without them.

9 What is a trend that you hope never goes out of style?
Leggings with knee high boots, I think is classic and looks amazing on anyone and everyone.

10 What trend did you love that passed too quickly?
In all fairness, I don't really follow trends, never have and don't think I ever will. I dress to what suits my body, my style and what I like and if it turns out to be trendy, then fair enough I just don't follow trends.
11 Who is your fashion icon?
The old Hollywood greats like Marylin Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Doris Day, Sophia Loren. They had such amazing style, classic and timeless. Just absolutely breathtaking. 

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did writing it and I tag everyone who is reading it to have a go. Why not? What have you got
 to lose and you may even enjoy it.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.