Friday 8 April 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Dupe Feat Make Up Revolution I love Chocolate


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I am going to share with you a fantastic dupe from the I <3 make up line of Make Up Revolution: the I heart chocolate palette. The I heart chocolate palette is a dupe for the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and what a booming phenomenal dupe it is.
I bought this palette before I even thought of investing the the Too Faced chocolate bar palette, I loved it well before the Too Faced one to the point where I didn't even consider buying the Too Faced one...that is how good it is. For the full on review of the MUR palette I did last year, please read it here, it will tell you why I love this palette and the brand so much.
The eyeshadows are so close in shades, it is 99.5% accurate. I just think that it is phenomenal and would recommend it to anyone.



If you was considering buying the Too Faced chocolate bar palette, I think this is 1 that you could skip and invest in the MUR version, especially at £7.99 a pop compared to the Too Faced palette for  £37, I would definitely go for the MUR palette.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.
 
Luscious Lass


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.