Thursday 14 April 2016

NOTD: Glitter Babies Someone Like You

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a stunning nail polish by Glitter Babies in the shade SOmeone like you.

When I received this in a swap, I was so excited to wear that I forgot to write about it and let you know how I feel about it. Today is the day that I rectify that. I have to say that it really is 1 of the most stunning nail polishes that I own and wear. I have worn this little beauty so often that I am scared of it literally coming to an end but sadly, I cant find this anywhere to buy and need it in my life.
It was opaque in 2 coats, applied beautifully with no streaking or patchiness. The formula is fantastic and made me go out and grab a couple more to add to my collection.
If you can get your hands on this little beauty I highly recommend that you do, it really is that stunning. I just love it and cant recommend it highly enough.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.
 
Luscious Lass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.