Tuesday 19 April 2016

Wishlist Update x




Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you my updated wishlist and boy has it changed. My original wishlist is here just in case you would like to see the difference a year makes to my wishlists.

 
  Wish list
  1. Guerlain ecrin 4 colours eyeshadow Les violins
  2. Guerlain Insolence perfume
  3.  Colour Club nail polish Miss Bliss & Beyond.
  4.  The Balm: Nudetude,
  5.  The Balm Balm Jovi (OWN) ,
  6. The Balm Meet Matte Nude 
  7. The Balm nude dudes palettes (OWN)
  8.  MAC blusher Plumfoolery
  9. MAC pinch me (OWN).
  10.  Too Faced Born this way foundation 
  11. Too Faced matte palette.
  12.  Nars sheer glow foundation
  13.  Too Faced naked dolly lipstick
  14.  Hourglass blush in mood exposure 
  15. Hourglass the ambient light powder in dim light & diffused light.
  16. The Lorac pro 1 & 2 palette.
  17.  Urban decay naked skin powder foundation & foundation.
  18.  Another Inglot palette (OWN) & blushers
  19. MAC powder foundation
  20. Too Faced chocolate palette (OWN)
  21. Helmer filing cabinet (Owned)
  22. IT Cosmetics naturally pretty palette.


 Do you have a wish list? I would love to hear what you have on it.
It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.