Friday 22 April 2016

Leighton Denny Nail Polish Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you a recent Leighton Denny Haul from a nail group on Facebook.
I am a member of a few groups where there are some seriously amazing temptations every day and it is always hard to not be tempted, most of the time I succeed but sadly (or not in this case), I succumbed to Leighton Denny and his very exquisite charms.
I won't go into details about how much I paid as that wouldn't be fair to the lady though I will say, it was a phenomenal bargain and I am super grateful to the lady in question for selling them to me.
Leighton Denny is usually sold for £12 on the Marks & Spencer website (also on John Lewis, Look Fantastic websites LD) and on the QVC UK website where they are always doing amazing deals and can sometimes appear on the TSV (today's special value) where I love to save a pretty penny. I love it when you can get some serious beauties for a fraction of the cost, don't you?

Have you tried LD polishes?
What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations for me?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.

Luscious Lass


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.