Friday 13 May 2016

Beauty Bloggers Lovers Tag


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

I know I have been quiete over the past couple of months and I am very sorry about that but my life has been extremely hectic over the past couple of months. I have been struggling to get any time to do any blogging and when I have it has just been a couple of sentences or just managing to get pictures taken. Things will be slowing down soon and I will be getting back to good old fashioned hauls, reviews and NOTD's.
I hope for now, that a few tag posts will be OK as they can be a little easier to write up and get out for you so that you know that I am at least thinking of you guys.


1) Which beauty blogger would like to do your make up?
I think I would choose Fluer De Force, Tanya Burr, Pixiwoo and Budget Beauty for this as their make up always looks amazing and how can I not want any of those gorgeous ladies to do my make up? It would be a complete honour and a privilage.

2) Which beauty blogger would you want to be your best friend?
I love Becca Rose, her personality just shines through, I also love Budget Beauty, she is always honest in her reviews and I love how she just rambles.Again Fluer De Force has a quiete personality that shines with an honesty that shines through.

3) Which beauty blogger would have a secret affair with?
Erm I don't think I would to be fair, I don't believe in affairs.

4) Which beauty blogger would you like to go on a shopping spree with?
Oh dear, that would be the lovely Nicknak1171, as she is amazing and funny.

5) Which beauty blogger could convince you not to buy something that you hae always wanted?
Miss Budget Beauty, I always watch her videos as I know that she will have a very honest review if she has tried the product.

6) Which beauty blogger's stash would you want to transplant into your room?
I don't know really as I am quite happy with my own though I would love to have a good old rummage through the Pixiwoo sisters make up, that would be amazing.

7) What are the top 3 items a beauty bogger has talked you into buying?
Estee Lauder Doublewear light, Urban Decay Naked palette and Urban Decay Gewn Stefani palette and I love every single 1 of them.

8) What are the top 3 items that a beauty blogger has talked you out of buying?
Urban Decays Alice in Wonderland palette, Mac Soft & Gentle highlighter and Mac foundations.

It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.