Tuesday 3 May 2016

Nail Haul



Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would quickly show you some beautiful nail polishes that I purchased from Facebook nail group and ebay.

I don't like to share the prices I paid for nail polishes from the Facebook groups as I find that to be a little unfair to the ladies I purchase from though I will say is that I was very grateful to the lady for the chance to purchase the gorgeous Zoya polishes as I know they can be a tad hard to find in the UK.
As for the China Glaze polishes, I always find them on ebay from here for varying prices. I do like to check back on a regular basis to see what new polishes have arrived. I am never disappointed and highly recommend the lovely lady who owns the shop.


It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short,
enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time, Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.