Friday 6 May 2016

foundation tag


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you a tag that I have seen doing the rounds for a while now and thought I would pop on the band wagon as for me anyway, foundation can be a hit & miss and can make or break how you make up turns out.


1 Best packaging?
I think for me that would have to be my Estee Lauder doublewear light as it is just simple, sleek, slim and doesn't stand out too much which is something that I like in my packaging.

2 Best colour payoff?
I assume that this means the pigmentation and if that is the case, I again would have to say the EL Doublewear, it is very forgiving and can be built up beautifully. Though it isn't full coverage it gives a decent amount of coverage.

3 Most versatile/ buildable?
Again that would have to be my EL doublewear foundation. (I swear this isnt going to be a review post hehehe).

4 Best for travel?
Oh dear, again it is going to be the EL doublewear. I am sorry about this :(

5 Biggest regret?
That would have to be my Urban Decay Naked foundation and not for the reason you would think, I was wrongly hade matched and bought it there and then but when i got it home it was just too dark for me. Don't get me wrong, it is a phenominal foundation as I tried it anyway a fair few times to see what I felt about it and it really is a great foundation that will be bought again in the future.

6 Best colour names?
Erm intensity 2.0 lol.

7 Least used?
That would have to be a Rimmel foundation and that is only because it is a shade too dark and can only use it when I have some colour on my face. If I don't like a foundation for whatever reason, I pass it on to a friend for her to try.

8 Most loved/used?
This is easy and I think that you can guess what I am going to say, the EL doublewear foundation, it really is amazing. I do like the original doublewear but find that it is too heavy for me for everyday so I tried the light version and fell in love with it after a couple of decades trying to find the ONE and I pretty much love it and recommend it to anyone and everyone to try.


It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.