Tuesday 31 May 2016

TK Maxx Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing well?

Today I thought I would share with you a few nail polishes I picked up from TK Maxx, the old faithful that is guaranteed to make me smile.
 For me, TK Maxx is the shop to drown my sorrows in when I am feeling a little low as I am guaranteed to find some beautiful nail polishes and make up for amazing prices. I love TK's for the sheer fact that it really is a little bit of a treasure trove and you never know what you are going to find from 1 visit to the next. So, what did I find today? 
Oh boy, did I find some pretties that literally I have been drooling over since seeing them. The Leighton Denny I have been seeing for the past few weeks in the clearance section of my local TK's but the bottle was in such a state that I just could not bring myself to purchase it. Today I finally found the only other clean "It's so me" and it was coming home with me to be a part of my much loved collection.
I also bought 2 Nars nail polishes in the shades "algonquin" and "purple rain" and they are both just so beautiful that they definitely had to go into my basket. Now the Elizabeth Arden nail polish I had been seeing for a good while and never really took a peek to see what it was like but for some reason, today I did and wow, it was stunning. "Teal Blossom" is my kind of colour that I love to wear in the warmer months and then to bling up nearer to Christmas time (I know that dreaded word heheheh).
Have you tried any of the above nail polishes? What are your thoughts and are there any recommendations that you think I might enjoy?

It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.