Sunday 1 May 2016

Leighton Denny TSV

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you the recent QVC UK TSV by Leighton Denny that I have literally just received and can't wait to share with you. 
When I received the email to tell me that Leighton Denny was doing a TSV I had to check it out as I hoped that my favourite repair system would be a part of it but sadly, it wasn't to be. Having said that, when I saw what was in the TSV I knew I was going to purchase it as I completely fell in love with everything.
 If you would like to purchase this set of loveliness it is available still for a brilliant price of £36.50 at QVC UK here. It really is worth it as the polishes alone cost £11 each, so not bad at all really. 
Have you tried any of the Leighton Denny polishes? Have you purchased anything from QVC?



It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.