Friday 23 October 2015

Make up Revolution GO! Palette Review & swatches


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?
Today I thought I would share my thoughts on a Make Up Revolution  palette; Go! Palette. This is an easy review for me as I blooming love it, it is brilliant. 
Though I do find some of their palettes a little hit & miss, this 1 is amazing and if you can get your hands on it, I highly recommend that you do. I would love to get a back up of it but I don't think it is being made anymore, which is a bit gutting but hey ho, onwards and upwards as they say.
Anyway, on to why I love it so much: the eyeshadows are a tad powdery but that isn't an issue as I just tap off the excess and Bob's your uncle, issue sorted. The pigmentation on everything in this palette is phenomenal, easily blended and you can create so many looks with the eyeshadows, it is unreal. It took me from day to night with no issues and lasted all day and night. 
The blusher is stunning, amazingly pigmented though it is easily blended to sheer it out a tad so that you don't have Aunt Sally cheek and it is super soft.
The bronzer I think is a tad too warm and can lead to orange but is lovely as both a blusher and eyeshadow, so that is not an issue. 
The main love out of this palette, for me anyway, is the highlighter, it really is the most amazing highlighter I own or have tried (and that is saying something). If MUR ever make this as a single, I will be there with bells on I can tell you.
This palette is fantastic for travel, it doesn't take up very much room, the packaging is sturdy so not much possibility of it breaking unless you are having a really bad day. It has everything you need or could possibly want, so you don't need to take a massive make up bag ( which I end up doing anyway and don't use everything I take) and can take more clothes.
It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.