Thursday 8 October 2015

Poundworld haul Feat Wet N Wild, Cover Girl, Sally Hansen, Rimmel Maybelline



Hello my beautiful ladies, how are you?
I hope you are feeling wonderful?

Today I thought I would share a recent trip I took into the world that is Poundworld. I do love a bit of Poundworld action don't you?
I wasn't expecting to buy anything beauty related as I only went in to pick up some crafty items for my little girl but then, I saw Wet N Wild and I let out a little WOOP WOOP. I was gobsmacked in all honesty. I never thought I would see Wet N Wild in dear old Blighty that isn't on Ebay or Amazon at extortionate prices. And yes, there were a few Cover Girl items in there too.How could I not take these little beauties home with me?


Have you seen any of these sexy little bargains? 
Did you pick any of them up?
I would love to hear what you bought?



It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.