Friday 30 October 2015

Clarins Lip perfector 01



Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?
Today I thought I would share with you a favourite of mine, the Clarins lip perfecter in the shade 01. I have been loving this as part of my no make up make up days, where I am literally just running to the school to drop off or pick up my little girl. 
It just feels so good on the lips, though it's not a lip balm, and gives that little something extra ot your lips. No7 do a similar version called the BB lips wich is just as nice and I love that too and is available here for £9 and is always on offer.
At £18, it is a bit on the pricey side and I am not sure I will be buying the full size though it is available in a couple of gift sets on the boots website here for £20 and here for £15 as they have a couple of other trail size make up items for me to sample, I will definately be going for the £20 gift set as I have more than enough mascaras to last a good while.

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
 
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.