Tuesday 6 October 2015

Maybelline fit me powder 125 review

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?
Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Maybelline fit me powder in the shade 125. This is such a soft & silky powder and does work well for a short space of time as it does not lock my foundation into place having said that, it does keep me oil free for a couple of hours without having to reapply. I do like the packaging, it looks good, is very sturdy and I love the mirror that is inside its own little compartment.
I have heard good things about this powder which made me want to try it but, for me anyway, it is just an OK powder, it isn't anything special. For me, it didn't work though I have combination skin and it is a little harder to control, I would recommend it for ladies with a normal to dry skin. You can try it here for £5.99 from the Boots website.
It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
 
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.