Wednesday 28 October 2015

NOTD feat MAC FormIdable



Hello my beautiful ladies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?
I thought I would share with you my thoughts on today's NOTD featuring Mac's formidable. 
For the life of me, I could not get it to show up to it's true beautiful glory, it has so many colours running through it not to mention the glitters. Boy oh boy, those glitters really make me want to cry over the prettiness of them. (Yup, I am a tad loony over glittery nail polish). I took so many picture's that I wore down my battery, and when I counted, there was over 100 blooming pictures and these are the ones that showed slightly how stunning it actually is.
It is opaque in 2 coats though I did wear 3 on this particular day for the pictures, there were no streaks, easy to apply and this little bugger, stayed on my nails for 4 whole days. And that, is a mahoosive deal where my nails are concerned.
Have you tried any of the MAC nail polishes? What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations?



It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.