Friday 2 October 2015

TMI Tag

The TMI Tag xxxx

Hello ladies, how are you all this fine and beautiful day? I don't know about you, but I am seriously loving this gorgeous weather, it makes me feel so good and as though I can take on the world. I hope that it makes you feel that way too.

  I was tagged in this post a good while ago now and thought I would have ago at this. It is definitely a challenge as some of the questions can provoke extremely personal answers. I am definitely wary of this but I will be very honest in my answers.

What are you wearing?
Denim shorts and a British bulldog t shirt.

Ever been in love?
Yes and it is the best feeling you can ever imagine.

Ever had a terrible breakup?
Luckily I haven't and I am truly thankful for that.

How tall are you?
I am a very small at just 5ft but I don't actually mind being short, though I do find people think that I am a soft touch because of the lack of height. They soon find out I'm not that soft lol.

How much do you weigh?
Way too much.

Any tattoos?
Yes, I have 2. 1 on my left wrist which represents my family and 1 on my shoulder of my little girl's name.

Any Piercings?
Yes, just my ears but I did have my eyebrow pierced when I was younger but my body rejected it.

OTP? (1 true pairing)
A bacon sarnie with HP sauce or Rhubarb crumble and custard. What else can I say?

Favourite Show?
The Walking Dead. Blooming love that show.

Favourite Bands?
Nickleback and Linkin Park. I also love a bit of Pink too.

Something you miss?
My mum who passed away just over a year ago and I miss her terribly.

Favourite Song?
I have 2 that I adore equally but for very different reasons. In the end by Linkin Park and Pink's who knew. 

How old are you?
I am 40 and feeling fabulous.

What do you look for in a partner?
Honesty, trust, integrity, kindness is a must and loyalty.

Favourite quote?
The light at the end of the tunnel is an on coming train. Very apt for my life lol

Favourite actor?
I love Liam Neeson, Susan Sarandon and Tom Hanks

Favourite colour?
Red and green.

Loud music or soft?
This depends on my mood really but mostly loud music.

Where do you go when you're sad?
I usually just go into my bedroom and just let it all out.

How long does it take you to shower?
I don't have  a shower in my house, so it is just baths for me. They can be as quick as 5 minutes or as long as an hour.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
20 minutes if I don't have to do my hair or 30 minutes if I do. My hair is so long and thick now, that if I wash it the night before, it can still be wet when I wake up.
Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Sadly, I have and too many to count. Fighting is never the right answer unless you are defending yourself.

Turn on?
Someone who can make me laugh and honesty.

Turn off's?
Arrogance, liar's, rudeness, bullies and people who think they are better than you. There is no need for any of these. Treat people how you want to be treated.

The reason I started a blog? 
I am very opinionated and I do like to have a good old natter when it comes to products I have tried and wanted to pass on my thoughts to as many people as I can reach. If it means that only 1 person actually reads my blog, I am very happy.
Fears?
I'm claustrophobic and have a fear of not being able to touch the floor when swimming.

Last thing that made you cry?
Yesterday as my little girl has been unwell and I hate to see her suffer.

 The last time you said you loved someone?
Literally 30 minute's ago to my little girl.

Meaning behind your blog name?
It's the name of the SBJ beauty group I created on Facebook and you can find that here
Last book you read? Sickened: The memoir of a Munchausen by Proxy childhood by Julie Gregory. This is a very harrowing read and broke my heart with every single turn of the page, you can find it on Amazon here 

Current book you are reading?
I'm not currently reading a book atm as I rarely have the time.

Last show you watched?
Game of Throwns. Absolutely brilliant. I am watching it online as I don't watch the TV really.

Last person you talked to?
My brother.

The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My brother.

Favourite food?
Tapas and Indian. They are the most beautiful food to ever be brought into our country and I am extremely grateful for that.

Place you want to visit?
Egypt, Italy, Scotland and Ireland.

Last place you were?
My kitchen cooking dinner. Very fancy lol

Do you have a crush?
Daryl from Walking Dead and Jensen Ackles from Supernatural. Mainly for their personalities but it does help that they are both cute hehehe


Last time you were insulted?
Probably today but hey ho ;)

Favourite flavour of sweet?
I love Jelly Babies. Om nom nom.

What instrument do you play?
I'm not that kind of girl lol.

Favourite piece of jewellery?
I don't really wear jewellery but I would have to say a necklace that I wore of my mums to her funeral. It is very sentimental.

Last sport you played?
Tennis when I was a lot younger and fitter.

Last song you sang?
All fired up by Pat Benatar. Love that song too.

Favourite chat up line?
Are you tired? You have been running through my mind all day lol

Have you ever used it?
Erm no. Its just hilarious that chat up line's exist lol.

Last time you hung out with someone?
Today with my little girl watching Happy Feet and The Croods

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.