Thursday 15 October 2015

small essence haul


 Hello my beauties, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

I thought I would share with you a small Essence haul from their new Autumn/ Winter releases.
I only picked up 2 products, 1 being a blusher in the shade 20 berry me up and a lip gloss in the shade 03 almost real as nothing else took my fancy. Having said that, I may get another couple of the matt blushers as I am always interested in matt blushers and I am loving natural shades. 
 
So there you have it, a couple of pretty nude essence make up bits that I have bought recently. I do have to say that I am a big fan of essence blushers, mascaras and glosses, they are amongst my favourites by them along with lipsticks and nail polishes. 
Have you tried anything from the essence line? Is there anything that you think I should try?


It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.