Sunday 27 March 2016

NOTD: WET N WILD Lac My Mani & Sally Hansen 115 Silver Anniversary

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you what I am wearing on my nails: Wet N Wild's lac my mani with Sally Hansen silver anniversay as a topper. I just love it I have to say and I am looking forward to wearing this again.
The Wet N Wild polish is opaque in 2 coats and has such a lovely formula with no streaks. It applied so nicely and has a lovely wide, 1 stroke brush, so easy to use. I did chip the polish on my ring finger but that was my fault, I didn't wait long enough for it to dry before I went and did the dishes. Doh.
The Sally Hansen polish is, a always, a gorgeous formula with a fair few silver glitter pieces that you don't have to go digging around for. I have a fair few Sally Hansen polishes whether toppers or solid colours and I rarely dislike any, they are up there with my favourite brands Nails Inc and OPI.
It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.
 
Luscious Lass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.