Thursday 2 June 2016

the eyeshadow junkie tag.


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling good?

Today I thought I would do a tag that has been doing the rounds for a little while now and it is a tag of 1 of my favourite make up items: eyeshadow. So, without anymore rambling I will just get started.

1  Favourite drugstore line for eyeshadows?
Oh that has to be Urban Decay, they are just amazing and I lvoe every single 1 of my UD palettes.

2  Favourite eyeshadow primer?
That would have to be Too Faced shadow insurance for me even though I am not the biggest fan of the price but as a eyeshaodw primer, it really is the only 1 that helps to keep my eyeshadow in place and trust me, for me that is extremely difficult.

3 First ever eyeshadow purchase and do you still use it?
 I sadly can't remember what brand or shade it was but I do Know that I didnt have a whole bunch of money to spend and would have only been able to afford something fairy cheap. I would have loved MUA or MUR or W7 to have been around when I was younger.
4  Best drugstore eyeshadow dupe?
That would have to be MUA and MUR as they both do phenominal eyehadows and for the price point, it is amazing how they do it.

5  Most underrated (what you hear about the least but love - this includes singles and palettes)?
Oh wow, that is a hard 1 as there are a fair few that are amazing and you don't really hear about, Zoeva, PUR, Art Decco, Inglot, Kiko etc and they really should recieve more love than they do as they are jjust amazing.

6  Favourite single eyeshadow?
That would have to be MUA single eyeshadow in shade 12 pearl as it is a phenominal dupe of an all time favourite eyehadow by MAC: Club.
7 Favourite cream eyeshadow?
I have to say that I don't really use cream eyeshadow and if I do, it is usually in a sctick for, I do love the Rimmel and NYC eyeshadow sticks as they are creamy, easy to blend and last for hours.

8  Favourite neutral eyeshadow?
That would be my whole UD Naked Basics palette, they just are brilliant, I love them and I have nearly hit pan on it so had to go and get a back up already.

9 Favourite coloured eyeshadow?
Again that would have to be a toss up between MAC Club and Wet N Wild penny, they are both stunning and I love to use penny as a blending out clolour, it makes for an interesting eye look I can tell you.
10 Best ever eyeshadow palette?
I will be fair and give my favourite from the drugstore and a high end palette as I think the majority of people will have said a high end palette. I love the Make Up Revolution Iconic Pro palette, it is just amazing and I seriouly can't recommend it highly enough. As for the high end palette I would have to say the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani is my all time favourite palette, even above the naked basics. 

I tag everyone who has read this post to have a go, share your love of eyeshadow with the world and I would love for you to leave the link to your tag for me to check out.


It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.