Monday 28 September 2015

Tk Maxx Haul




Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?
Today I thought I would share with you some seriously beautiful stuffs with some seriously brilliant deals to be found in that gorgeous treasure trove that is Tk Max. Every now and then I do come out empty handed but the past couple of weeks was have been some serious prettiness and dealiness going on.I mean, £19.99 for the Balm balm voyage? £9.99 for Cargo Shanghai nights palette? Bare Mineral buxom lip glosses for £5.99? Would you pass that up? Nope, me neither, hence this sexy little haul. Naughty TK Maxx for being so enabling. 
Have you seen any of these sexy little bargains? 
Did you pick any of them up?
I would love to hear what you bought?



It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.