Sunday 1 November 2015

Nivea tinted moisturiser

Well hello there my lovelies, 
how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?
Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Nivea tinted moisturising day cream which is currently on offer at the minute at Superdrug here for £3.65. 
I expect alot from my tinted moisturiser and sadly I find alot of them to be a bit meh and sadly, for me anyway, this is 1 of them. Don't get me wrong, it is nice and I will continue to use it but only on days that I am literally running to the school to pick up my little girl and I don't really need alot of make up. This mascara, powder and lip balm and I am good to go but no matter what, it only lasts an hour on me as my skin just drinks it all up and I become oil in my T-zone and that is not a good look I can tell you.
It really does moisturise beautifully, blends like a dream and does look amazing when I first apply it but because my skin has changed as I am getting older, it just doesn't work too well for me but if you have normal to dry skin, this would be well worth a try as it is very moisturising and beautiful. It may even last a good length of time for you.
It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.