Thursday 23 June 2016

Boots haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you a recent online order with Boots and how did you guess that it would all be nail polish? Well, there was another little gift in there but that was for my nephews 18th birthday today, but shh please don't tell him.
I love Boots for the offers that they do on a weekly basis and sometimes, there are deals that you just cannot pass up or is that just me? Anyhoo, onto the polishes themselves, I ordered the Barry M coconut infusion in Laguna £4.99, Barry M Sunset polish in shade empire state of mint £4.99 and the sunset top coat £4.99, the Nails Inc polishes are Hyde Park £1.84, Sloane Mews £3.99, Sloane street £1.99 and the base & top coat £5.33. 
So not too shabby I think but what do you think? Have you taken advatage of the offers that are on the Boots website at the minute?


It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.