Thursday 16 June 2016

Cheshire Oaks Village Outlet Haul


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you some bargains that I recently bought from my trip to Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village. I must say that I haven't been in a good while and have missed the place, I forgot how much I loved it. 
I knew which shops I would be hitting and was hoping for some seriously good deals, so without further ado, here we go....
First off, I went into Yankee Candle and when I saw they was having a 50 to 70% off sale, I knew I was going to struggle keeping to my budget of £20. I was right as everything came to just over £30 and when I worked out the retail price was £74.84, I quickly realized it was a pretty damn good deal.
 Next, I went into Bodyshop where I only bought a couple of things, though even that turned out to be a blooming good buy as I had £5 on my Bodyshop card that I didnt know about,  plus there was a further 10% off too. I just couldn't argue with that now could I?
I next went into the Beauty Outlet and found some lovely little bargains that I just could not turn my nose up at. The Loreal Infallible primer and foundation at £4.99 each,  Revlon lip butters were £2.99 each, Orly nail polish £2.99, Loreal True Match concealer also £2.99,W7 Banana Dreams was £2.99 and the nail cube was £1.49. Not too shabby?
Now onto what turned out to be the most exciting for me, the Cosmetic Company Outlet Store. I had never been to a CCO before and I had to admit to some serious excitement. There was Mac, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Smashbox, Origins etc and I could have spent so much money in there it was unreal. I did have a budget of £50 and as you can no doubt see, I did go over but not as much as you would think, I only spent £51.50. Also, there was an offer of that if you spent £50, you would recieve a free Estee Lauder compact, how could I turn that down?

Have you visited the Cheshire Oaks Village? What did you think of it? What did you buy?
I would love to hear from you?


It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.