Monday 13 June 2016

NOTD: China Glaze Fairy Dust & Dorothy Who and Morgan Taylor Best Ball Gown Ever

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you what I am wearing on my nails today: Morgan Taylor Best Ball Gown ever, China Glaze Fairy Dust and China Glaze Dorothy Who.

I have to say that I was a little disappointed in the thin formula of the Morgan Taylor polish but I think I can work with it as a topper over a pale blue or even a white to make it pop in hte not too distant future. As you see it in the pictures, that is with 4 coats and I am not overly patient when it comes to doing my nails I can tell you.
Both China Glaze polishes are just stunning though the Dorothy Who has to be my favourite because it is just breathtaking and I cant stop looking at it, the shimmer in it just pops and I love it. Don't get me wrong though, the fairy dust is gorgeous but I have to say that I much prefer the Models own Northern Lights holo topper for these kinds of shades, it is gorgeous.
Have you tried any of the China Glaze or Morgan Taylor polishes? What are your favourites and which do you think I would enjoy?


It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.