Sunday 19 June 2016

NOTD: Zoya Liberty


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?

Today I thought I would share with you what I have on my nails today: Zoya's Liberty. 
 I have to say straight off that I doon't like the colour on me with a slight tan, it looks so much better on me when I am paler sadly. Having said that, the colour is just stunning and I do love wearing it and it will definately be 1 that stays in my collection throughout my many declutters that I have.
The formula is phenominal, it is opaque in 2 coats, applys without streaking or any gloopiness. 
This bad boy has already been on my nails for 3 days without chipping excpt on my index finger on my left hand but that is down to me and not the polish, I have been opening plastic containers and tins without thining about it lol. I can't stress just how amazing the formula is, I LOVE Zoya nail polishes, they are just amazing and I have yet to own 1 that I don't like.

Have you tried Zoya nail polish? 
What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations?


It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.