Sunday 26 June 2016

NOTD feat China Glaze Shocking Pink

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you what I am currently wearing on my nails today China Gaze shocking pink. To be fair, this is another of a neon mini collection I was sent from a lovely lady I know and it still scares me a tad while wearing it. I have to say that it is growing on me with how bright it actually is on such a miserable and wet British day.
There are a couple of other polishes from this set that I have tried here & here
and found that I genuinely enjoyed wearing them.
Pool party is my favourite out of the neon's and isn't as bright as the other polishes in the set though is still bright. The formula is a little thin but nothing I can't work with, it didn't streak or bobble which is a seriously good thing.
Have you tried any neon polishes? What are your thoughts? Do you know of any neon (or non neon)polishes that you think I might enjoy?



It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.