Thursday 9 June 2016

Quick Nail Haul feat Nails Inc & Essie

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share a very quick haul from Boots where I got 4 nail polishes for a grand total of 40p. Yes, 40p. I know, that is insane isn't it?
When I saw them sitting there all alone, I just had to pick them up didn't I? I mean seriously, how could I have left them there? It just was not possible.
First of the Essie mini polishes was Cute as a button (and it really is), with the band and leggy legend. The Nails Inc polish was the shade Optic Flame that was on promotion with the colgate toothpaste but must have been left over which is lucky for me. 
Have you had any luck with any gorgeous clearance items? I would love to hear from you.

It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.