Wednesday 29 June 2016

Clinique Lash Power Mascara

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Clinique lash power mascara in black. 
I have to say that I have tried a couple of other Clinique mascaras and they didn't impress me as I found they were just basic mascaras that didn't do anything for my lashes, but with this 1, I found it to be amazing for me. 
The brush is thin enough to literally get under my bottom lashes, it doesn't smudge or flake and is so easy to use. The length that the mascara gives to my forever straight lashes is just amazing, I havent seen them that long in such a long time. Having said that, it doesn't hold a curl for too long but I have also yet to find a mascara that does hold a curl.
In the warmer months my left eye waters like crazy and this mascara did not streak or smudge even when I rubbed my eyes. I just love it and will definately be repurchasing this in the future.

It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.