Tuesday 5 July 2016

Bodyshop Haul



Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you what I recently purchased online from the Bodyhop. I haven't really bought anything from the Bodyshop in a good while mainly because I have a fair few of their products that I have been wanting to use up before trying anything else.
I did pop into the shop in Warrington to ask about skincare for my little girl as she suffers from eczema and sadly gets it on her face. I have tried just using water on her face but it just wasn't enough and I think it was drying her skin out too. They did recommend that we continue using the precribed moisturisers but to stop using the water on her face as it was drying out her skin and she needs all the moisture she can get. What was recommend to me was the Camomile cleansing oil and I purchased it there and then to get the routine started.
When I saw that the Bodyshop had a 50% off sale recently, I knew I had to see if the facial oil cleanser was included as Bethany's was 3/4 gone and needed to be repurchased. Sadly, it wasn't included in the sale but everything else was and I found an extra 10% off too. A big bargain was made an even bigger bargain, (it's 1 of the reasons why I love to shop online, you can always find a dicount code somewhere).
Have you tried anything form the Bodyshop? 
Do you have any recommendations?


It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.