Wednesday 6 July 2016

W7 Lip Wizard Perfection

Hello My lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?
Today I am going to share my thoughts on the W7 Lip Wizard in the shade perfection.
I have tried so many different make up products form W7 and I am rarely disappointed in their make up products. I did think it was a bit of a gimmick but was still intrigued as to how it would work so purchased 2 of them to see how they work.
This lip particular shade is just stunning on, I love how it slowly changes colour and it does change whereas the other 1 that I bought (green crayon but can't remember what it is called)stayed green on the centre of my lips and is now in the bin. It did not work for me no matter what I tried.
Now perfection is just beautiful, it is so balmy (the good kind) with just a hint of colour that can easily be built up to full on colour. It also stains the lip and sticks around for hours with no fading.
I love it and hope that more shades are going to be brought out in the not too distant future.
It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.