Saturday 23 July 2016

Fragrance Direct Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you some beautiful nail polishes by Ciate from Fragrance Direct. 
A you have probably realised, if you have been following me for a while, I am a big fan of Fragrance direct as it literally has anything and everything you could want and even what you didn't even think you could ever need in your life.
I usually buy my Nails Inc & OPI from FD but decided to try some Ciate for a change and at £1.99 a pop, why the heck not? I have got a couple of Ciate polishes and they are lovely especially the bottles. If you would like to try them for yourselves they are available here and they are a complete bargain.
I did buy a couple of other items including Max Factor lip balms for £1.99 each and a Nails Inc polish, also for £1.99.
Have you tried the Fragrance Direct website? What are your thoughts?



It is that time where I say goodbye,

just remember that life is short, 

enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass


xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.