Monday 11 July 2016

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are ok?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Maybelline dream lumi magic highlighting concealer in the shade 01 ivory.
 I use this highlighting concealer to brighten up my under eyes when I am doing a bare minimum make up when I only have 5 minutes or less to do my make up.
I love how creamy the formula is, it feels amazing, blends beautifully and brightens my dark circles so much so that they virtually look non existent. The only downside to this, for me anyway, is it only lasts about 4-5 hour before it starts to wear away even when I have set it with powder, though, for me anyway, it isn't a deal breaker and I have bought a back up of it already.
I find it is perfect for when I don't need my make up to last a full day.
Have you tried the lumi concealer?
what are your thoughts?
It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.