Sunday 17 July 2016

Essence 08 Be Happy

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share my thought on the Essence sheer & shine lipstick in the shade 08 be happy.
Oh my are these particular lipsticks amazing to wear, they feel so amazing and hydrating on the lips that I feel like I am wearing a lip balm. As the name applied it is a sheer lipstick and if that isn't your thing and you like full on pigmentation, you will not like these but if you are like me and like sheer shades that just have a hint of colour then these really are for you. 
I freaking love thee lipsticks, I really can't rave about them enough, I love them that much I went out and bought a fair few others, even in shades that I wouldn't normally consider wearing as they scare the bejesus out of lol.
 You really cant go wrong with Esence, their make up products and nail polishes are rarely anything but amazing, even more so when you take into consideration their price point. Highly recommend Esence make up. Jut amazing!!!!
Have you tried the Essence sheer & shine lipsticks? Have you tried any of the other Essence make up products? 

It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.