Wednesday 20 July 2016

Trafford Centre Collective Haul

 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well on this beautiful July day.

Today I thought I would share with you what I bought from my recent trip to the Trafford Centre: I think that everyone should visit the Trafford centre at least once, it really is a beautiful building with a stunning interior. I love it but more on that another day.

Every year I save up so that I can do a crazy splurge at the Trafford centre (or Liverpool) in July for my birthday, I mean, how could I not when I just love all things beauty related?
Anyhoo, the first hop that I went to was the Bodyshop and when I saw that my favourite skincare was on sale I knew I was going to be bringing them home with me. I just love the vitamin C & E range, phenomenal.
Next I went into Boots as I had a gift card from my birthday plus I had saved up some points and wanted to slurge. 
I am on a concealer kick atm for those no make make up days and bought a few though the Rimmel match perfection is a repurchase and the Clarins lip perfector is a sort of repurchase but in a different shade. Love it.
 I did also visit the Bare Minerals counter to get shade matched for both the mineral powder foundation and the serum foundation. The lady I chatted with was just lovely and couldn't have been more helpful (also another QVC addict), she made me feel as though I was the only peron in the shop, I just can't sing her praises highly enough. As you can see from the picture, she was more than generous with the samples. They were out of 1 of the shades that I was matched to and recommend that I ask at the BM stand in John Lewis, Selfridges and Debenhams, again all of the ladies were just lovely and extremely helpful.
 I next went into the Kiko shop as they still had the 70% sale on and wanted to look at a couple of things before I bought them, they didn't quite work out though I did purchase a few things and I am extremely happy with them.
Next I visited Debenhams to take a look at the beautiful Urban Decay VICE lipsticks to find my perfect nude lipstick and at first, I was a little taken aback at just how many there were to choose from. Anyway, as you can see, that I not only bought the lipstick, I also bought the lip liner to match as they had an offer of if you bought both lipstick & liner, you would also recieve a delux sample of the all nighter setting spray. That was a happy coincidence as I was going to purchase the all nighter spray anyway so I got to try the lipliner instead. 
I also purchaed the Benefit roller lash mascara as I had heard great things from reviews, I knew that I loved the they're real mascara and a friend recommend that I try the rollerlash as it is one of her all time favourites.
I also went into John Lewis as there was a sale going on and thought I would check it out though there wasn't anything that took my fancy I did purchase the Nails Inc caviar top coat as mine was running out and it was only £6 instead of the £11 they sell for.
I next went into Sefridges and purchased some more Muji storage (more on that in a future post) which I am absolutely loving for make up storage. I also visited the MAC counter to get shade matched for the new water foundation plus a paint pot and nail polish.
 As you can see form the picture's that I did get a fair few samples, I find that samples are easier to source in the Trafford centre shops than other places, Debenhams and Boots being the main places that I recommend you visit if you want to try before you buy.
 Before I went to the Trafford Centre, I did visit the QVC Outlet shop in Warrington to check out their bargains as it had been recommended to me by a friend but sadly, on that day anyway, there wasn't anything that really stood out for me though I think it is 1 of those shops where you have to visit on a regular basis to get the benefits.
While in Warrington, I did have a quick pop into the Pound shops as I had heard on the nail pages of Facebook that Nails Inc had been seen in them so I thought I would have a look as my local ones just didn't have anything. I was surprised to see them in all honesty and didn't think I would see any but when I did, I checked to make sure I didn't have them and are now currently in my helmer with my other pretty polishes.
 Like a daft so & so I completely forgot my primer which also reminded me that my daily primer was running out too so made a trip to Asda to get the Nspa instant blur primer which was on off for 2 for £8 and at £6.40 each, a total bargain was had.

Have you visited Trafford centre recently? 
What did you get?

It is that time where I say goodbye,

just remember that life is short, 

enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.