Friday 1 July 2016

Kiko Haul

 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you what I purchased from the 70% off Kiko sale. I do love a little bit of Kiko but the only shop that that is near me is in the Trafford centre which can be a bit of a nightmare to get to if you don't have a car. So, an online haul is definately the way to go for me (for now as I have a room booked to stay at the Premier Inn at the Trafford centre) though there is a drawback with that as you have to pend a minimum of £25 to order anything.
 As you can see, I did purchase a fair few items and I am so eager to get to using them especially the eyeshadow palettes as they are meant to be dupes for my all time favourite Urban Decay palettes, the naked basics ( I will update you on this to see if I agree) and at £4.70 in the sale, I knew I had to get them both.
I have always wanted to try the water eyeshadows as I have heard so many great things about them, the same with the super gloss and I really wanted to see what their mascaras were like so invested in the waterproof version.
The nail polishes were down to £1 each and thought why the heck not and bought a fair few to add to my growing collection. I have used Kiko polishe before and they are lovely.

Did you buy anything from the sale? 
What would you recommend?

It is that time where I say goodbye,

just remember that life is short, 

enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.